As I stated earlier, I'll be giving away 10 copies of "The Unofficial Tourists' Guide to Second Life" to giveaway to my readers. I'm still thinking of a good idea, but it will probably be something really easy.
Based on my experience with people trying to write about Second Life, I should post my expectations here, briefly:
- Due to the speed of SL's evolution, a few things already outdated
- The same names we always hear being thrown around
- Starax and DanCoyote portrayed as the only real artists in SL
- Lots of noob avatars
- At least one mis-attribution of a major project in SL to the wrong person / company
- Zero instructions on how to deal with lag, and tweak your system and application's settings to best view SL